Table of contents
- License to Use our Website
- Acceptable Use
- Registration and Accounts
- Usernames and Passwords
- Account Suspension and Cancelation
- Your Content: Licence
- Your Content: Rules
- Payment of Goods and Services
- Limitations and Disclaimers
- Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
- Breaches of the Terms and Conditions
- Reporting TOS Breaches
- Variations and Changes
Your use of our website implies acceptance of these terms in full, whether or not you agree with them.
Copyright1.1 All content contained on this domain, with the exception of member-submitted content as defined in 7.4, is Copyright 2016-2017 LoveyCube.
1.2 Subject to express provisions of these terms, and excluding member submitted content, we own and control all copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and Discord server, and the material on our website and Discorder server, and all copyrights and intellectual property rights in our website and discord server and the material on our website and Discord server are reserved.
License to Use our Website2.1 You may:
- a. View content from our website in a web browser, or the content of Discord in the official Discord app or on the Discord website.
- b. Download pages from our website solely for caching purposes in a web browser.
- c. Download content from our website or Discord server providing a downloads method is explicitly made available to you (such as our downloads section or file attachments to posts).
- d. Use our website services via a web browser, or our Discord services via a web browser or the official Discord app.
- e. Stream audio and video from our website or Discord server via. your web browser or the official Discord app.
- f. Publish content to our website or to our Discord server, providing it abides by these terms.
2.2 Except as defined in section 2.1 or in other provisions of these terms, you may not download nor save any material from this website or our Discord server to your computer.
2.3 You may only use our website or our Discord server for your own personal use and may not use our website or our Discord server for any other purposes without the prior written consent of LoveyCube.
2.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms or as expressly permitted by website permissions and functionality, you may not edit nor modify material on our website nor Discord server.
Acceptable Use3.1 You may NOT:
- a. use our website or Discord server in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or Discord server or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website or Discord server.
- b. use our website or Discord server in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- c. use our website or Discord server to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- d. conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website or Discord server without our express written consent.
- e. use data collected from our website or Discord server for any direct marketing activity, unless you were given written consent by LoveyCube.
- f. access our website using a proxy server or other IP masking service in an attempt to bypass bans, blocks, or other limitations placed on your IP, whether by us or by another blacklist… without the prior written consent of LoveyCube.
- g. reproduce, re-transmit, re-publish, translate, nor re-distribute any content from our website or Discord Server in any form except for your own personal non-commercial use. You may, however, share links to content on our website.
Registration and Accounts4.1 Accounts on our website are strictly tied to discordapp.com. When you attempt to log in to LoveyCube via discordapp.com, an active account will be created on our website automatically. When you join our Discord server, an inactive account will be created on our website so you can have a profile and earn rewards. However, it will not become active and listed on our website until the first time you log in on our website with discordapp.com.
4.2 You must notify us immediately via. the Support Tickets system on our website, or via. [email protected] , if you become aware of unauthorized access to your account. In most instances, unauthorised access means someone compromised your discordapp.com account. However, that may not always be the case.
4.3 You may not, under any circumstances, use another person's account on this website, unless you are a staff member and have a justified reason to mask yourself as another user.
4.4 Your account and content on our website might be deleted after 90 days of inactivity. You might also be pruned from our Discord server after 30 days of inactivity.
4.5 By using our website with your discordapp.com account, you agree to receive emails pertaining to our website, such as notifications and weekly newsletters. These emails will be sent to your configured discordapp.com email address. This agreement is terminated when/if your account is deleted. This agreement does not begin until after you have authorised discordapp.com to send us your email address.
Usernames and Passwords5.1 Our website strictly uses discordapp.com to manage user accounts. You will use your discordapp.com account to log in to LoveyCube. discordapp.com does not transmit your account password to us.
5.2 Your username on our website is your discordapp.com username, followed by the pound symbol and your 4-digit discriminator. For example, username#0000 .
5.3 Your username cannot be changed on our website; username changes on discordapp.com will reflect on our website the next time you log in.
Account Suspension and Cancelation6.1 We may delete your account, suspend your account, ban your account, and/or edit your account details at any time at our sole discretion without notice nor explanation.
6.2 Should you feel the want to cancel or wipe your account, you may contact a staff member via. the support tickets or emailing [email protected] .
6.3 You must leave our Discord server if you are in it after requesting to delete your account. If you do not leave, a new account gets created automatically.
6.4 After having your account deleted, if you attempt to log in to LoveyCube with your discordapp.com account, a new account will be created.
Your Content: Licence7.1 In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us, to our Discord server, or to our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website or Discord server.
7.2 By submitting content to our website or Discord server, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future websites or media.
7.3 You also grant us the right to sub-licence the rights under section 7.2.
7.4 The licences granted from 7.2 and 7.3 do not include ownership rights of the content; you still own the content you publish on our site or Discord server.
7.5 You may edit your content to the extent permitted by using our website's, or Discord's, editing functionality.
7.6 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
Your Content: Rules8.1 You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
8.2 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
8.3 You may not publish libellous or maliciously false content in an attempt to damage the reputation of others.
8.4 You may not submit content seen to be obscene or indecent.
8.5 You may not publish content that infringes any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right.
8.6 You may not publish content that infringes any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation.
8.7 You may not provide negligent advice nor publish any negligent statements.
8.8 You may not publish content that constitutes an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime, nor the promotion of criminal activity.
8.9 You may not publish content that would be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order.
8.10 You may not publish content that would be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation.
8.11 You may not publish blasphemy.
8.12 You may not publish content that would be in breach of official secrets legislation.
8.13 You may not publish content that would be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person.
8.14 You may not publish content that depicts violence or gore to the extent that less than 80% of a general populous could tolerate unless such content is framed in an appropriate educational framework and a warning is given for sensitive content.
8.15a You may not publish pornographic content.
8.15b An exception to 8.15a is that non-sexual nude or partially nude selfies are permitted in the nsfw-selfies areas of the Discord server and website. Only the user may be partially or fully nude; anyone else in the picture must be clothed for their safety.
8.16a You may not engage in sexual behaviour on any public facing areas of our website or Discord server.
8.16b An exception to 8.16a is that tasteful and decent discussion of sexuality is permitted in any advice sections or in any dating / relationship sections.
8.17 You may not publish content that promotes the consumption, purchase, or participation in, drugs (including prescription drugs), alcohol, tobacco, weapons, gambling, or products made from endangered species.
8.18 You may not intentionally publish content known to be untrue, inaccurate, or misleading, unless you clearly state that such content is untrue, inaccurate, or misleading.
8.19 You may not publish content that consists of or contains any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause mental frustration, illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage on others.
8.20 You may not be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory.
8.21 You may not publish content that causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
8.22 You may not publish content that is irrelevant to the section of the website or Discord server it was published in.
8.23 You may not publish content considered to be spam or unwanted.
8.24 You may not publicly publish content that was meant to stay within the confines of private locations, such as the instant messenger, private topics, private forums, direct messages in Discord, etc.
8.25 You may not use non-ASCII characters on this website.
8.26 Your forum signature may not be larger than 5 regular lines of text nor contain images larger than 468 x 110 pixels in dimensions or 50kb in size.
8.27 You may not intentionally use language in your content meant to hurt others, create drama, provoke intense emotion, or discriminate.
8.28a You may not engage in activities with other members that are not consensual.
8.28b Activites that require consent include but are not limited to role play (no matter the kind), flirting, sexual conversations, asking people to do favours, asking specific people for advice, or any form of activity in which requires the participation of 2 or more individuals.
8.28c With no exception to items not listed in 8.29b, regardless of the form of activity participating in, you acknowledge that, if at any time a party does not consent to the activity involved, be it before the activity started or when the activity is taking place, such activity must be terminated with that party immediately.
8.28d You may not make attempts to pressure, manipulate, trap, bribe, seduce, or otherwise perform an action which makes the other parties involved feel like they must consent, whether or not it is against their will.
8.28e You acknowledge that individuals under the age of 18 cannot, under our Terms, consent to sexual activity nor sexual conversation. There is no exception to this; not knowing someone's age or being under the impression someone is 18 or over when they're really not will not excuse you from this term.
8.28f You acknowledge that no one, under our Terms, can consent to illegal or unlawful activity.
8.29a You may not publish spoilers on our website without hiding the spoilers with the use of the [ hide ] [ /hide ] tags (get rid of the spaces). You may not publish spoilers on our Discord server except in the spoilers channel.
8.29b A "spoiler" is defined as any information about a TV episode, movie, book, comic, project, product, or other copyrighted work that has either not been released to the public yet or has been released no longer than 2 weeks ago from the date of the content's submission.
8.30 You may not engage in romantically-inclined Public Displays of Affection (PDA) nor public flirting on our website nor our Discord server except in dating / relationship sections.
8.31 You are responsible for providing context / a brief explanation to everything you post in LoveyCube, especially pictures, videos, and articles/blogs. Should others misinterpret what you post, you will be held responsible for the confusion if you did not provide proper context.
Payment of Goods and Services9.1 LoveyCube has an ecommerce system and paid services available to the public.
9.2 You agree to provide payment for such goods and services provided by LoveyCube at the time they are due.
9.3 LoveyCube reserves the right to cancel or suspend services and accounts that do not provide necessary payment for such goods and services.
Limitations and Disclaimers10.1 We do not warrant nor represent the completeness nor accuracy of the information on this website nor our Discord server, that the content is up to date, or that this website or any of its services will remain available.
10.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website or Discord server services, and to stop publishing our website or our Discord server, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website or Discord server services, or if we stop publishing the website or Discord server.
10.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 10.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
10.4 We exclude all representations, warranties, and liabilities from damage resulting in your acceptance of advice from others provided on this website, for we are not a professional service and not intended to diagnose, cure, nor treat any health ailments.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability11.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- © limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- (a) are subject to Section 11.1; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
11.4 We will not be liable for any damages nor losses resulted from any events beyond our reasonable control.
11.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
11.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Breaches of the Terms and Conditions12.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- Issue warnings to you via. private topics or on our Discord server.
- Issue demerits against your account, which may limit your ability to sign up for staff or participate in special features.
- Censor or wipe content you have submitted found to be in violation.
- Charge Yang.
- Silence you from topics or forums.
- Restrict your permissions on the website or Discord server.
- Put your account on probation (which will also mute you in our Discord server until the probation expires).
- Ban your account and IP address (which will also ban you from our Discord server)
- Contact your Internet Service Provider and/or legal authorities for severe violations.
12.3 With most Discipline given to you, you may file an appeal if you feel the decision made was unfair or you want to do good to get a little bit of a lift in your discipline. To file an appeal, submit a support ticket (Help -> Support Tickets, or email [email protected] ).
12.4 We have a zero tolerance policy on the following violations, meaning these violations could warrant an immediate permanent ban: Breaching or threatening breach of website or Discord server security or stability, promoting / violating felony-related illegal conduct, severe spamming, and posting nude pictures of or engaging in sexual conversation with persons under 18 years of age.
Reporting TOS Breaches13.1 The staff of LoveyCube shall not be held obligated to detect and enforce all violations of the terms of service. Some violations may not be enforced if staff feel it isn't causing any issues and it hasn't been reported as being an issue. Thus, The users should be aware that they can (and should) report violations to indicate something is problematic using a variety of methods:
- To report a comment or forum post, find a report button which exists below the comment/post.
- To report an instant messaging conversation via. Arrowchat, click the gear icon at the top of the IM conversation and click report spam/abuse, OR, locate the archived conversation in your Private Topics and use the report buttons/links there.
- To report someone in a chat room via. Arrowchat, click the user in question in the participants list and then click report spam/abuse.
- To report other website content, such as downloads, users, gallery entries, etc., find the "report …" link under the content.
- To report issues in our Discord server, use the bot's !report command by doing !report @user|reason for reporting them.
- If no report button or link is available, or there is a problem reporting content, file a support ticket (Help -> Support Tickets, or email [email protected] )
Variations and Changes14.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time at any time without notice.
14.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website and Discord server from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website. We will attempt to give you notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, however notice is not mandatory.