You may wish to consult the Character Creation Tips and the Classes Wiki before registering your character.
Please note the following:
- You will not be able to edit a character once submitted. To have a staff edit it, contact staff by going to "Support".
- Members are allowed to register one team canon, main canon, or battle character for free.
- The cost to register additional canon characters after you've already registered your one free character is 1,000 Yang per character (500 Yang per character for Donor Status members). It takes a lot of effort for staff to program new characters into the RP system, hence the high cost.
- Members may register a virtually unlimited number of non-canon characters for free since they do not have to be programmed into the RP system.
- Approved canon characters can be used in the Discord TLC Bot's RP commands. Non-canon characters cannot be used by the bot.
- Characters may not be humans, unless they are Anime characters. Humans do play a role in the story, but they cannot engage in combat. In addition, no fictional humans are permitted; use yourself in the stories.
- All team canon, main canon, and battle characters cannot have initial stats exceed a total of 300. You can increase your character's stats as your character earns XP (your character's HP cap increases by 1 every 50 XP, and you can assign 5 stat points to any of your stats after every 250 XP.).
- All team canon, canon, and battle characters may not exceed 3 attacks/spells initially. Your character can learn more attacks/spells through earning XP. Your character can learn 1 additional attack/spell after every 500 XP earned.
- Attacks and spells may not permanently modify stats of any character. Temporary modifiers are permitted.
- Characters may possess weapons, but each weapon they possess counts as, and should be listed as, one attack / spell. Additional weapons may be purchased. Weapons from the RP store have their own energy points independent of the character. Permanent weapons possessed by the character use the character's EP.
- Non-canon characters do not utilize XP, classes, nor the field asking for which canons and teams you want to be involved in.
- Main canon, team canon, and battle characters will require staff approval before being allowed to role play or show up in the database. Non-canon characters do not have to be approved, but have to be registered separately in the non-canon character category. If your character does not meet our criteria for acceptable characters, staff will private message you and ask for revisions.
- If your character is for main canon, team canon, or battle, staff will contact you during the approval process to agree on a number of energy points required for each attack/spell your character has.
(10 entries, 2 subcategories)
Here are non-canon characters
(0 entries, 0 subcategories)
Main canon, Team Canon, and Battle characters
These characters have been registered for the main canon, team canon, and/or battle role plays. Submissions to this category require staff approval.
(10 entries, 0 subcategories)